Thai chili sauce adds a touch of sweet and spice to a simple stir-fry.
2 6.3 ounce packages of Jade Baby Bok choy or your favorite Jade items, washed and separated leaves
1 tablespoon oil for stir-frying
6 tablespoons of your favorite Sweet Thai Chili Sauce
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over medium-high to high heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add oil and swirl around.
- Add the baby bok choy plus 2-3 Tbsp. of stir-fry sauce. Stir-fry 1-2 minutes, or until pan/wok starts to become dry.
- Add another 2-3 tablespoons of chili sauce and continue stir-frying another 2-3 minutes, or until the baby bok choy is bright green and the white stems are softened but still crunchy
- Taste bok choy with the sauce. Add more sugar if too sour or more lime juice if too salty. If you prefer spicier, add fresh minced chili or dried chili.
- To serve, remove bok choy to a serving platter, pour sauce (from wok) over bok choy and serve immediately with rice.
Add chicken, tofu, pork, or seafood for a complete entree.