1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2 teaspoons chopped ginger
1 8.8 ounce package of Jade Gai Choy; washed, end/butts trimmed off and cut into thirds
¼ cup vegetable broth
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1. In a small frying pan, toast the sesame seeds over medium heat until lightly brown, 3-4 minutes. Pour onto plate to cool.
2. Place wok/large sauce pan over high heat until hot. Add oil, swirling to coat pan. Add ginger and cook, stirring until fragrant, about 10 seconds.
3. Add gai choy and broth and stir once, then cover. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring again until gai choy is wilted tender-crisp, 2 minutes.
4. Add sesame oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds, toss to coat and distribute seasonings.
5. Transfer to a serving plate and serve.